Monday, September 24, 2012

One Last Survey...

How far along:  38 weeks (15 Days to go!)

How big is baby:  The size of a Pumpkin! haha (somewhere between 18-20 inches long)

Total weight gain:  .......16lbs (But I guess that's not too bad!)

Maternity clothes: Love them! They make so many cute maternity clothes now! Also, they are super comfy!

Sleep:  Yeah....I don't really know what a good nights sleep feels like anymore. lol.

Stretch Marks? Oh yep...Plus a few in the last few weeks.

Best moment of the week: Knowing that he could come any day now! Feeling him move and dance around. He's a pretty special little guy already :)

Food cravings:  Still don't really have any. I never got that crazy urge to eat something. I will pretty much eat anything though.

Food aversions:  I find that any vegetable sounds pretty non appetizing right now, but I'll still eat them.

Labor Signs? Some Braxton Hicks here and there but nothing major. 
 
Movement: He moves like crazy! I sometimes will just watch my stomach jump around and wiggle. It's pretty funny! Who knows what he is doing in there sometimes. Lately he hasn't got his feet in my ribs so much, so that's been really nice :)

Gender: It's a BOY :)

What I’m looking forward to: Meeting him!!! I can't wait! Even though we are still getting things ready around the house, I still can't wait for him to come! Also I really want to be able to sleep on my back again! lol

What I miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach, sushi, not being hot all the time, not being clumsy, walking like a normal human.....and so on. Haha I still can't really complain much. My little guy has been pretty nice to me these past 9 months. Hopefully he stays that way through labor and delivery :)

Next appt: September 27th

1 comment:

Bethany said...

All that and no belly pic?!