Sunday, December 11, 2011

Random Thoughts

I Simply Love my husband more and more everyday. I am grateful for all the little things in life. Even as little as when he texts me randomly through the day just to say he loves me. I am so blessed :) We are very excited for tomorrow and I'll share once I can take some pics. We are very very happy! (and no it's not a baby) We simply can't wait!! This month is going to be awesome and stressful at the same time but so excited for this new chapter. Yay! I am just so thankful for everything in my life. The good, bad, sad, happy.....everything. Without it all I would be who I am or be where I am. I have an amazing family and through the many ups and downs we all stick together and love each other more. I guess I just wanted to get out how I'm feeling right now. I'm a very happy girl :) Stay tuned...

No comments: