Saturday, August 22, 2009

Family Time

Earlier this month the Mulder side of my family had a very needed reunion up in Lincoln City. I hadn't seen most of my family in oh 10 or so years. Everyone lives so far apart and it's sad we don't see each other as often as we would like. But everyone finally made it in one spot and I got to see all of them...well some longer than others, but still awesome non the less. I wish I would have had more time with all of them. We were only up there for a night and part of the next day. I want as I get older and begin to start my own family, to strive to stay close to my own family. I think it's very important to know your cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, ect... I love my family to death and want us to stay close to each other. :) So hopefully in the future we will have more reunions and I'll be able to get to know everyone a little bit better.

On another note, my step sister Lindsey and her husband Mark came to visit us here in Oregon from California a couple weeks ago with their little girl Cadence. It was so good to see them! I hadn't seen Mark and Lindsey in 4 or so years I believe and this was the first time I have ever met my niece. She is so adorable and smart! she will be 3 on Christmas day. I feel so fortunate to have had so much family around this month, it's sad that most of them are all gone. So while Cadence was here I decided to take some pictures of her because she is goofy and very adorable :)


No comments: