Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cameron is Home!

Ok ok ok, I know it has been forever since I actually wrote anything on here, so I am making myself sit down and do it now. lol Oh really not that much has happened in the past couple months. Cameron is home now! yay! He got home late Thursday night on August 6th and is looking awesome! It is so good to have him around again. He is one of my best buddies :) Right now he is living at home trying to figure out what to do for school and work. His spirit and strength amazes me and I look up to him so much. I love having people like him around me, because they only lift you up and make life fun!

His First Night Home

Cameron and I before his Mission

Since he has been back I have found that he hasn't really changed that much, he is still the fun loving, funny, witty, silly brother I had before, but now he is older, wiser and definitely more spiritual. He is still the same person, just a lot more experienced in life. I have very handsome brothers and am proud of all of them. :) lol. Anyways, I love my bro and am so happy he is home again! I still can't believe he is 21! It's crazy to think he is that old already. haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you... I love your blog. You are amazing!