Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 2009

So Christmas this year was amazing and I loved every minute of it! We had a very busy day. Scott and I woke up at 7 so that we could open up our presents for each other at our apartment first and then we went over to his grandma's house at 9 to open presents, then to my parents house at 11 to open all of those presents. So we had A LOT of presents to open, but it was fun! My family was nice enough, well TIA was kind enough to let us push opening presents to 11 instead of 9 so that Scott and I could be there. I don't want to have to choose between houses for Christmas morning and if I can get away with it then I won't choose, I'll work around it. haha Luckily enough both of our parents live 5 minutes from each other. It makes it so nice!!! I feel as though we got super spoiled with gifts. My parents and his are too giving and they got us so many nice and neat things. One of my favorite things I got was my ipod nano. I have never had one before, so it's been awesome having one! I got Scott a blu-ray player so that we could watch all our favorite movies in high def. on our majorly humongous t.v. that I love! Back in November we spoiled ourselves and bought a 58' Samsung Plasma t.v. It is so awesome!!! We love to watch movies together and a big t.v makes it that much better and now with blu-ray, there is really no need to go to a theater haha. Scott bought me some accessories for my Nikon camera which I'm really excited about. :) Later on on Christmas Day my step mom came down with my little brother and we opened presents with both of them. My mom was smart and we had Christmas dinner the night before, so on Christmas we all got to relax and play tons of games. I love my family and having them all around! After Christmas was over it was sad to have everyone leave. My older brother Chris went back up to Portland, Cameron left for Idaho a few days later and Everyone else had to get back to work. BOO! I really wish we could all hang out a lot more. I always hate when Christmas is over, it's my favorite time of year. For New Years my Man and I watched movies and forced ourselves to stay awake till midnight. I really could have crashed around 10, but that would have been lame. So I stayed up. Overall being home this Christmas season way more then made up for not being home last year. Being with family is AWESOME :)

These are my Christmas Kitties. Got to love them! :)

No comments: