Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's just about time...

Well I haven't blogged in over 2 months, so It's just about time to do it again. I honestly think it just takes that long for anything interesting to even happen. Scott and I just do about the same stuff everyday and everything else really isn't interesting to read. lol In the past 2 months we have moved into a new apartment. We did this back in September and we love it here! we are still trying to get everything organized and put together. I bought our first kitchen table last month and it's awesome! I have never owned one before. At the same time we moved in we adopted 2 kittens that were 4 months old at the time. A brother and sister that have extra toes on their front paws. So they are our special kitties. We love them! The little girl's name is Pickles (she's the black one) and the little boy is Pancake. We thought they should have silly names and they are the best Kittens ever! we lucked out big time. They are pretty much my kids. :)
Hmm... What else, I have started doing Photography a lot more since I got my new camera for my birthday in September and I'm having so much fun with it! I love it so much! I'm still trying to figure everything out and working as much as I can on it. It's very scary for me to put myself out there with so many talented photographers who are a lot better than I am. Everyday though I am learning more and more techniques, so that makes me happy and comforts me to know I'm only getting better.
My parents are remodeling their kitchen finally and it's almost done! The last of the tile is going in today! It looks so good! My parents deserve it for all the hard work they do. I'm glad they finally did something for themselves. The Kitchen is amazing! My brother Cameron got accepted to BYU-Idaho and will be going there this winter and I'm really excited for him. I loved it there and I know he will too. Oh I forgot I haven't even blogged since my birthday, so I should probably say something about this amazing camera I got. So for my birthday, my amazing husband, my parents, some of my grandparents, and my siblings all chipped in for my new Nikon D5000 Camera. It's the best present I have ever received. I love it so much. I'm so grateful to have a husband and family who believe in me enough to buy me something that expensive. But, believe me I am putting it to good use and using it whenever possible. I usually will make up things to take pictures of. haha I made a Blog of some of my work so far and it is growing fast. It's KirstenWilsonPhotography.blogspot.com. Stop by and let me know what you think. :)
So I honestly think that's all that has happened in the past couple months. I'm pretty boring. oh and I just want to shout out that I have to most amazing husband in the world. I can't believe I was lucky enough to find a person who loves me as much as he does. My love for him grows daily and I'm so excited for our future together! I know this is mushy, but it's true. I couldn't have asked for anyone more perfect for me. So I guess now for some pictures to brighten up this boring post. haha
So these aren't the best pictures because getting 2 kittens to stay still for very long just doesn't happen. But at least you can kind of see their extra toes. :)


No comments: