Monday, March 2, 2009

Midday Napping...

So Scott and I just woke up from a very well deserved nap and I decided I would re-cap last week for us, even though it was very uneventful. lol :) Basically all I did was work; I'm training to be a manger at Jamba, ha ha and that usually involves me going to work super early sometimes to learn how to open the store. But I'm excited! Scott just got moved to full time at work as well and that is awesome! Though I will see him a tad bit less often, i'm still excited that we can now save some extra money for some things we need. On a typical work week I won't see him until he gets off at work at nine pm or so, because I tend to work in the morning/afternoons, ( Which I love!) And he goes to school in the morning and then goes to work after. I am not sure if I have mentioned this before, but I think that cheese is probably the best food ever. I could eat it day and night, every meal. ( Ok so that was scott, he is random) ha ha anyways... Sunday was our only day together last week and it was amazing. It's so nice to just be able to do anything, even if it involves just being a bum. lol We wanted to go for a walk, but of course that turned into going on a drive, which turned into a two hour drive around western Utah. I loved every minute of it! It's so pretty out there and since we had never been out there before we just kept driving; hence it taking two hours. It's so nice just to be able to talk without the interruptions of everyday. So the drive was the best! ok I think that's it for now, Scott's getting antsy to go to the store!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I wish Micah loved napping, he HATES it. He'll take a nap with me maybe twice a year, and they are my FAVORITE!
How do you get him to nap with you?